Canon Printer Drivers Download
For Setup, the Canon Printer turn ON the Printer. Download and install Drivers on your Computer from the given sites you can also use CD-ROM to launch by Canon Printer setup Driver.
How to Download Canon Printer Drivers
- For installing Canon Printer driver go to Canon Support
- Select your Printer and enter the model number on Enter Model Field then click on next.
- You will get the list of Driver so you need to select the Driver according to the Operating system.
- After selecting the Driver click on Download Button.
- After downloading is complete click on the Printer Icon in the download folder.
- In windows computer, administrative permission is required so you need to click on allow or OK.
- Once Drivers is installed successfully you need to restart our computer.
How to connect Printer to Wi-Fi
- Turn ON Printer.
- Now Press and Hold the Wi-Fi Button On the Top of the Printer until the flash light is ON.
- Select the Setup option on Printer and then click on Wireless LAN Connection
- After that you need to select your home Wi-Fi name
- For connecting with Home network you need to put a Wi-Fi password.
For confirming that your Printer is successfully connected to Wi-Fi. You can take the Printer out.
- Make sure the Printer is ON.
- Load A4 Sheet.
- Now you select any file from your Computer and try to Printout.
How to Add Wireless Printer to Computer
After successfully connecting your Printer to Wi-Fi. You Might need to connect your Printer to PC
- On your Windows computer open control Panel.
- On Control Panel you need to select Add Printer and Devices.
- And there you find a list of Devices you need to select your printer and connect.
How to Add Wired Printer to Computer
- You need to set your Printer Near to Computer. Make sure Printer cable able to reach to Computer
- Now Turn ON the Printer make Sure Printer must be connected to the Power source.
- Turn ON Computer and Connect the Printer to the Computer with the help of USB Cable.
- Now for windows Computer Click on the Windows logo and go to the Settings option.
- Now in settings option find the Devices and on the Devices
- In the Device need to click on add Printer and select your Printer and add it.
NOTE- For Better help please contact our Canon expert.